Re: [IP] Apidra?

I've been using apidra in my minimed for about two years now.  Prior to that
I used both humalog and novolog.  I always had problems with my sites -
redness and irritation even using tegaderm hypoallergenic.  I decided to try
apidra because my endo had samples, and lo and behold, no more
redness or irritation at all.  Turns out I was having a reaction to
something, probably the preservative, in the others.

I change my site every three days.