[IP] International Travel to China

Hello fellow Pumpers!

I might be traveling to China later this year and was wondering if any of
you seasoned international travelers might be able to offer some insight and

My wife and I are looking at heading out on a 2 week tour of China where we
won't be in the same hotel more than one night so I will need to keep my
insulin with me. We are thinking of going in November/December so I am not
sure about the weather in Hong Kong and mainland China at that time of year.
How do you suggest I keep the insulin cool while traveling around all day? I
don't want to keep it in my luggage so I need to keep it with me.

Also, have any of you had trouble going to China with Insulin Pump supplies
and a CGMS? I am on the MM 722 with the MM CGMS. Also, what about customs? I
have only ever traveled to Canada and that was a snap but going to China I
can just imagine all sorts of problems coming up.

Any help and experiences greatly appreciated!