From: comom <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 4:30:06 PM
Subject: [IP] continuous sensor question - looking for opinions

I am at a crossroads again, and am undecided about starting my 10 year-old
son on a sensor.

He has a Paradigm 522, and has been pumping for 8 years.  Changing his
routine and adding a second "site" to his body would be worth it if the
sensor greatly improves his life and health.  But would you recommend
getting one now, or waiting for the next generation?  Do you know if there
are any in the works which might be released soon, and therefore you would
suggest we wait?

Thank you so much,
Jonelle