Re: [IP] Donation

At 11:04 PM 3/29/2009, email @ redacted wrote:
>In a message dated 3/29/2009 2:52:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
>
>email @ redacted
>I friend of mine returned her new mm pump.  They told her to keep all  the
>supplies.  She would like to donate them to those in need.  I
>need  an address
>for her to send them to.  She would appreciate postage but will  donate them
>without if necessary.
>                                           Eleanor Molin
>                                            Mamolin @aol.com

Insulin Pumpers accepts donations of used working pumps and related
un-expired infusion supplies. You can ship donated items to our
office at the address below. Please include your contact info so we
can send you a letter of receipt to support a charitable donation of
these items on your current year tax returns.

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035.

Thanks so much,