[IP] Donation

In a message dated 3/29/2009 2:52:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

email @ redacted
I friend of mine returned her new mm pump.  They told her to keep all  the
supplies.  She would like to donate them to those in need.  I need  an address
for her to send them to.  She would appreciate postage but will  donate them
without if necessary.
                                          Eleanor Molin
                                           Mamolin @aol.com
Please e-mail me personally with address.