RE: [IP] How About Control Solution?

 The one time I used control solution was when my UltraSmart was doing weird
things and I called Lifescan. My solution was out of date, of course. They
sent me two new bottles for no charge.

Who would have thought that a sugar solution could go out of date?  It's
like the dextrose tablets with an expiry date.  They used to use sugar as a
preservative, now it has a shelf life.  Who'da thunk??