[IP] Free to a good home...

While cleaning today, I found I still have a box of old Animas supplies from
my IR1200.  Since I am now using a MM, I figure I will put these up for grabs
for someone who could use them.  Here is what I have:

1 box 43" 9mm inset infusion sets (exp 09/2007)
6 random (either 43" or 23") inset infusion sets (unknown expiration, but
probaly around 09/2007)
1 box comfort short (5 full sets, 5 just infusion site) exp 07/2010
4 comfort short infusion sites (exp 07/2010)
3 comfort short full sets exp (07/2010)
1 box comfort 31" infusion sets (exp 04/2010)
4 boxes Animas IR1200 cartridges (exp 12/2006)
4 thinset 3.0mL cartridges (leur lock cartridge for MM722 pump) (exp 11/2010)

They were all stored in a box in my linen closet, I am not sure if anyone
would want the expired stuff but figure someone may be able to use it.  If you
are interested, please email me off list (rdopp at verizon dot net).

Thanks!
Becky