Re: [IP] Animas billing

At 03:34 PM 3/29/2009, Julie Keesey wrote:
>I only purchase infusion sets through Animas, but now that the Cozmos is being
>discontinued I'll have to decide on a new pump company when the warranty runs
>out.  My billing experience has certainly tainted my mind negatively to
>consider Animas for the new pump.

After working in accounting and processing accounts receivables for
years, I think Animas needs to look at what software they're using
for their billing.  Every software I've used always carried a credit
balance to the customer's account so that the person processing the
billing could see whether or not they had a back credit.  This is
either a shortcoming on Animas' accounting software or how their a/r
employees are trained.  Hopefully they will resolve this in the future.