[IPn] (Fwd) [IP] Got my 1st pumping A1c!

Pumpers and Friends,

An excited forum member writes below about fantastic improvement in
a1C's with pump therapy. Please add your experience with a1C's to the
Insulin Pumper Information database. That info is displayed here:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml

You can get your very own dot on the map and add useful info about
diabetes by filling out the IP info data page for yourself.

CLICK the "Insulin Pumper Information Form" button just under the map
on the page above. Enter your subscription email addy and the
password "pumper".

Read Trisha's comments below.

Best regards,
Michael

Trisha wrote:

7.2!!!  I know that's probably a somewhat frightening number to most
of you who run in the 5s and 6s but with my last one being 12.6 I'm
VERY satisfied with this number.  I was only hoping to be in the 8
range by now.  7.2 is the lowest I've had ever.

I was 10.0 at diagnosis and got down to 7.7 after that but my rest
were 15.7, 9.something and the 12.6.  That 7.7 was my lowest.

..
For mail list removal write
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org