[IP] Got my 1st pumping A1c!

7.2!!!  I know that's probably a somewhat frightening number to most of you
who run in the 5s and 6s but with my last one being 12.6 I'm VERY satisfied
with this number.  I was only hoping to be in the 8 range by now.  7.2 is the
lowest I've had ever.

I was 10.0 at diagnosis and got down to 7.7 after that but my rest were 15.7,
9.something and the 12.6.  That 7.7 was my lowest.

*hugs Ping*