From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Apidra Coupon
To: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 9:05 AM

For anyone using Apidra, you can get a $20 off coupon from:
http://www.apidra.com/apidra_100_offer.aspx.  According to the website, you
print out an Apidra savings card that you can use up to 5 times and save $20
each time.  My pharmacist gave me a website:  www.internetdrugcoupons.com that
has links to all sorts of manufacturers' coupons.  Just  thought I'd share.

RoseLea