[IP] Test Strips

I don't know why you have to go to Merk Medco for your strips.  I have them
also but I get all of my diabetic supplies from another company.  And Blue
Cross pays them just as well, I have so many strips, I had to have them hold
off for a few months because I didn't have enough room with all of my other
drugs.  Perhaps if your having trouble with Merk, go to someone else.  There
are other companies out there.

Mark Pumping with a Cozmo 1800