From: insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted>
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #311
To: email @ redacted
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 7:37 PM

insulin-pumpers-digest    Friday, February 27 2009    Volume 11 : Number 311

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
[IP] My Mistake on Ping/EzManagerMax Info
[IP] Medtronic Minimed batteries
[IP] Accu-Chek Compact Plus
Re: [IP] insulin vs. pills Jan's question [ANOTHER ONE]
Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Compact Plus
Re: [IP] Microcapillary health tips?
Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Compact Plus
Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI
Re: [IP] Extremely long honeymoons in type 1/1.5?
RE: [IP] Microcapillary health tips?
RE: [IP] Microcapillary health tips?
Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI
Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI
Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI
Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI
Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI
Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI
Re: [IP] insulin vs. pills Jan's question [ANOTHER ONE]
RE: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI
Re: [IP] Mac computer users...?
Re: [IP] Re: Coloring insulin to detect bubbles, etc.
Re: [IP] Mac computer users...?
Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Compact Plus
[IP] JDRF's juvenation site poetry contest
Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI
Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Compact Plus
Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI

name of winmail.dat]