RE: [IP] minimed

Hi, CM --

 > Minimed said, well we can not bill the
 > insurance for [IV 3000] because it isn't
 > a part of the contract they have with
 > united healthcare. So what am I suppose
 > to do to hold my transmitter on with?

IV 3000 does not fall into the DMA category ("durable" medical
equipment, haha). Just order the IV 3000 through your pharmacy, or
through UHC's preferred PBM.

If you end up paying for the tape yourself, I would seriously look
into Opsite Flexifix -- essentially the same stuff, but it comes
on a roll (10cm*10m -- 4"*11yd, approx.). Not only is it cheaper,
but thanks to its width, a single piece will cover a sensor (and
Minilink) perfectly.

Obtw, you can even order that stuff from Amazon ....