Re: [IP] Granola bar recipes, anyone?

 I have a wonderful recipe for granola cookies, you could probably make them
into bars:

1/2 cup raisins
1 1/4 cup walnuts
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 tbs soft butter (I use coconut oil)
 2 tbs honey (I use blue agave nectar Light - 4 carbs for 1 tsp you can find it
at whole Foods or just use the honey, its not too much for the entire batch).

 MIX ALL INGREDIENTS IN A FOOD PROCESSOR UNTIL BLENDED BUT STILL WITH TEXTURE,
FORM DOUGH INTO BALLS, PLACE ON BUTTERED COOKIE SHEET AND GENTLY FLATTEN. BAKE
ON 300 FOR ABOUT 10 MIN.

 I make keep them raw by putting them in the dehydrator overnight at 110
degrees, but they are really soft.
ENJOY!!
Brittney

"Celebrate we will 'cause life is short but sweet for certain."

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?