[IP] Granola bar recipes, anyone?

When I fly anywhere, I almost always have connecting flights since it's hard
to get anywhere from Ithaca, NY.  I like to have some quick fuel with me for
any of those just-in-case moments when I get stuck somewhere, which seems to
happen more and more these days.  Granola bars do well in a pinch but
store-bought ones are always way over-loaded with carbs whether it's the
likes of honey or maple syrup or organic brown rice syrup or whatever so I
wondered if anyone has a home-made version that's more fit for those of us
who are sensitive to such sweeteners.  I'd be happy to make my own bars and
experiment but could use a good recipe for starters.  Any good ideas out

Thanks from Annie