Re: [IP] 45 Day eval of OmniPod

I was also comfortable with the Animas, I just am running out of room for
the infusion sets and thought with the Omnipod I may have some better
choices in terms of places to put the POD + it's cool technology :).  I like
the entire concept of not having a tube attached to you and am trying real
hard with this.  I started on it on Saturday , basically my CDE transferred
all my basal/ISF and C+I information to the PDM and we were ready to go.

Since Saturday , my BG's haven't been normal either way to high or very low,
I have changed the POD 3 times now ( Arm, Stomach and Back) and still no
difference.  I am clueless on this one, I can see if I was a new pumper it
takes time to get the body to adjust but this is just swapping out
technology.  I am actually on hold and have been for over a 1/2 waiting for
customer support on the POD to see if there is something different that nor
I or my CDE know about.

I really hope to make this work now that I am getting used to the no tubing
but not sure how much longer I can go with the Lows and Highs.  If anyone
has any suggestions I'm all ears.  Here are my settings as they were on the
animas

ISF = 26
Basals - 1.45
C=I = 1u = 10C