[IP] Re: Adept focus group

I also left a message on their voicemail Sunday.   I received a call from
 them today, saying they had received 99 calls on Karen's line Sunday. They are
busy doing the questionnaire over the phone and  forwarding the information to
the focus group.
Subject:  [IP] Adept focus group

I am sure we have all received this email from  Michael, and I Have called
and left a message on Sunday, which  obviously they were closed. Well, I Just
called again and was told  Karen is out for the day, ugh! ANyway I was told I
could go fill out  the online registration, so I dont know if that will help
matter since  it didn't ask any diabetic questions, but maybe just to be in
their   data base! here is the web  site: