Re: [IP] Adept focus group

In a message dated 3/31/2008 4:43:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

*I have  also done exactly what you have done. It's very aggravating to say
the  least. I filled out the online registration but who knows if that will
help  any of us that were interested since the one Michael mentioned  starts
today, March 31.*

I called for the second time today.  I went to the web site but really
 didn't want to give out so much information. I hope Michael will follow up with
this and let us know what is going on.  If they have enough  participants for
the study Karen's message should say so.

Liz from Michigan

Home.