Re: [IP] Adept focus group

*I have also done exactly what you have done. It's very aggravating to say
the least. I filled out the online registration but who knows if that will
help any of us that were interested since the one Michael mentioned starts
today, March 31.*
*suzeeq78 & ALI*
*MM   515    4/05*

http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&ncid=aolhom00030000000001