Re: [IP] Adept focus group

I also got a message that Karen was out. Went to your
link and told them some half truths about myself.
To be continued.....

--- email @ redacted wrote:

> I am sure we have all received this email from
> Michael, and I Have called
> and left a message on Sunday, which obviously they
> were closed. Well, I Just
> called again and was told Karen is out for the day,
> ugh! ANyway I was told I
>  could go fill out the online registration, so I
> dont know if that will help the
> matter since it didn't ask any diabetic questions,
> but maybe just to be in
> their  data base! here is the web site:
> _www.giveusyouropinions.com_
> (http://www.giveusyouropinions.com)
> I've been contacted by Adept Consumer Testing, a
> national medical
> market research firm, to help find a few of you
> willing to
> participate  in an online focus group research study
> concerning
> consumers who have  diabetes to better understand
> your perceptions of
> certain products. Adept is  looking for members of
> the diabetes
> community that are using insulin  (pumpers
> preferred) to participate
> in a PAID online focus group.
> The online focus group will include others in the
> diabetes community  and will last four days. You
> would be expected to
> participate for 20 to 30  minutes per day for each
> of the four days
> by logging onto the bulletin board  from your
> personal computer and
> responding to questions and comments you  read.
> This study will take place Monday, March 31st
> 2008-April 5th,  2008,
> online. It is an online focus group over 4 days. A
> generous
> honorarium will be provided to all those that
> qualify and
> participate.  If you or someone you know would like
> to participate
> please contact us at  the following number so we can
> determine if you
> qualify for this particular  project.
> If you would like to participate, call KAREN at:
> 1-800-233-7895 ext.  472
> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros.
> Watch the video on AOL
> Home.

> .

 "Diabetes:Into The New Decade" a series of programs produced in 1990 but still
relevant today.

 Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one
month at no cost.