[IP] Adept focus group

I am sure we have all received this email from Michael, and I Have called
and left a message on Sunday, which obviously they were closed. Well, I Just
called again and was told Karen is out for the day, ugh! ANyway I was told I
 could go fill out the online registration, so I dont know if that will help the
matter since it didn't ask any diabetic questions, but maybe just to be in
their  data base! here is the web site:
_www.giveusyouropinions.com_ (http://www.giveusyouropinions.com)
I've been contacted by Adept Consumer Testing, a national medical
market research firm, to help find a few of you willing to
participate  in an online focus group research study concerning
consumers who have  diabetes to better understand your perceptions of
certain products. Adept is  looking for members of the diabetes
community that are using insulin  (pumpers preferred) to participate
in a PAID online focus group.

The online focus group will include others in the
diabetes community  and will last four days. You would be expected to
participate for 20 to 30  minutes per day for each of the four days
by logging onto the bulletin board  from your personal computer and
responding to questions and comments you  read.

This study will take place Monday, March 31st 2008-April 5th,  2008,
online. It is an online focus group over 4 days. A generous
honorarium will be provided to all those that qualify and
participate.  If you or someone you know would like to participate
please contact us at  the following number so we can determine if you
qualify for this particular  project.

If you would like to participate, call KAREN at:

1-800-233-7895 ext.  472