[IP] Re: Self Help??

When I developed diabetis in Oct. 1953 I had an Aunt that was of the
Chriscian Science Faith. She really believed in it.
She gace me $5.00 and told me to go to a Faith Healer and the would cure my
Diabetis.
I kept the $5 but often I think maybe if they could have I sure would saved
my self a lot of shots.

In 1953 I was put on NPH and so far have made it with the help of large
number of MD's and educaters.  With many many change in insulins have done
well but I still take 5 shots of insulin each day.  No pump for me I am too
cheep for that.  A1C's in the 7range for years.
Charles Soderstrom DDS