Re: [IP] Very Disturbing News Coverage

I couldn't agree with you more, a simple doctors visit could have
saved this girls life and she could have lived a very long and full
life...hence we all do!

Most of us on IP have been in DKA once or twice in our lives and we
all survived, largely due to seeking medical attention. This story is
so sad....

I have faith, but I also have faith that we have medical professionals
to help us in our time of need too...

Just my 2 cents worth,

Heather in TN

--
"It is not how far you walk, rather how deep the footprints you left behind!"