[IP] Diabetes Expo - Boston & DESA

 The expo is on Sat. March 15th and is free this year. To those of you in the
Boston area, stop by the Diabetes Exercise & Sports Assn (DESA) booth and say
hello to fellow pumpers. The Boston Chapter of DESA is alive and well.

 The Boston DESA Chapter welcomes all DESA members to join us for a future DESA
Weekend at Camp Joslin and any of our other upcoming activities. As we grow the
activities will as well.

COME JOIN THE FUN!!!

 Join our Yahoo group to keep abreast of upcoming activities:

March 8, 2008     Walk  Horn Pond
March 15              Diabetes Expo
April 12                  Walk  Charles River
April 21                  Patriots Day  Boston Marathon
May 18        Bike Ride  Rhode Island
June 22        Hike  Blue Hills, Milton, MA
July 4th         Bike Ride  Central Park, NYC
August 16        Kayaking  Meet LL Bean - Burlington, MA
October 4        JDRF Walk  Boston
Feb. 20, 2009        Camp Joslin  Cross Country/Snow Shoe Weekend

Bev O.

 Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be
the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh