Re: [IP] I do not trust freestyle brand meters

 If you have been using the Freestyle for awhile and this only started happening
it could be that the meter needs a new batterie. Try putting a new batterie in
and see if the BGs don't even out a bit. Cause, you are right, my son is on the
Flash (back-up) and Cozmo with the Freestyle SW and we have never had issues
except one time and it was in need of a new batterie.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua