[IP] I do not trust freestyle brand meters

I know other people have had this issue with the freestyle flash meter.  I
woke up and took my test it was 114 so I went back to sleep for a few hours
and I awoke and took my test the freestyle flash told me it was 344 it didn't
feel like it was that high so I washed my hands without soap only water and
took it again this time it said 245 I thought that has to be right so I took
close to seven units of  insulin.So I went on the computer maybe five minutes
and I thought I don't feel like my test is that high so I went in the bathroom
and took it again and the freestyle flash said  91 .  I took it again with a
different meter and it said 87.  The freestyle flash has been inaccurate  and
I know for a fact eventually is going to end up taking someone's life if it
hasn't already, because of an inaccurate reading.  Many people on the list may
say I have never had a problem with the freestyle meters all I can say to that
is hope to God it stays that way.