$$ Received Re: [IP] Anyone rec money for survey?

My son finally received his $25 check yesterday (2/29). The check was
dated 1/29.

The original email did say it was $25, not $50.

Here is the link to the survey site, maybe you can contact them if you
haven't received your check.

http://www.olsononlinesystems.com/counterlogin3.htm

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 15 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Flash