[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #796

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know how you can help contribute to
insulin-pumpers. My name is Amy Key and I just re-joined the list. I also an
a financial services rep for SunTrust bank in the Nashville area of TN. We
are prmoting "My Cause" wher you can donate $100 to the charity of your
choice. You have to open a business or personal account, aceept and use a
debit card for at least 1 purchase, and complete a redemption form. It is
only going on in the Nashville market of SunTrust  and is only until March
29th. I think this is a great way to make your annual donation and also have
a great relationship with a great bank. Please email me privately at
email @ redacted if you would like an account and are not in the
Nashville area. I am at the Lebanon,TN main branch of SunTrust Bank.
Thanks!