RE: [IP] Re: ? about newer model of Animas being released in april

I'm a new(ish) 1200 user (since December). The 1250 was not released in Canada
because the food calculator that the FDA approved for use in the US could not
be approved in Canada by Health Canada. We'll be getting the newer/better one
here (in Canada) shortly - I can't wait! I have to say that I love my 1200 now
though - I'm so glad I got it!

Anne

m: email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: [IP] Re: ?
about newer model of Animas being released in april > Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007
1250 being a "new pump" being released IN> CANADA in the near future...> >
However, Here, in the USA, the IR 1250 has been the CURRENT model for the>
past nearly TWO YEARS...> > The new pump Animas reps have been telling us to
keep our eyes open for> starting in April is a model NEWER THAN the IR 1250.
As of last month,> Animas tech support either didn't know, or wouldn't say
what the new pump> would be called... But one told me "I THINK they're
planning on calling it> either a 1275, 1300, or just a 1250+... Those have
been proposed model> numbers I've heard mentioned at meetings... But nobody
will say what the new> pump will be called yet."> > During that call, all he
could say about the soon-to-be released pump was> that he knew for a fact that
it has many changes that have been requested by> current Animas pump users.
But he said he had no clue on any specific> changes.> > Mark> > -----Original
Message-----> Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 18:16:09 -0500> From: "Leppanen"
<email @ redacted>> Subject: [IP] Re: ? about newer model of Animas
being released in april> > Barbara.> I believe that the IR1250 is going to be
released in Canada where you are.> I> have a friend who also just went on the
animas pump and she got the 1200,> but> NOT the IR1250. She was told that
sometime this spring/early summer that the> 1250 was coming out.> > R.
Leppanen> > --> No virus found in this outgoing message.> Checked by AVG Free
Edition.> Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.8/714 - Release Date:
3/8/2007> 10:58 AM> .>