[IP] mm training..

Thanks everyone who gave me some pointers, I will have to look on-line
at the pump school. I also thought of one other question, and that is do
you have to pay for training by a MM Rep? I think someone said the
training was free? But I do know if I went through my CDE, I would have
to pay for it, which I don't want to do! So I guess I will have to tell
them that, this way I can get the training done sooner then later?

Tanya