Re: [IP] MM minilink pointers

Having just inserted my second sensor last night (first by myself)
and considering calling minimed again I'd say get help to start.  How
would your endo's office react to direct contact by the Minimed rep?
I found that the stiffness of the button on the serter was a problem,
and so was the fact that the needle does not want to penetrate my
skin.  And I definitely need better guidelines on when to calibrate,
especially when the sensor reading is way off.  (It just told me I
was in shock when a finger stick says 124, but I do know better than
to calibrate right after breakfast.  Maybe I shouldn't have
calibrated before breakfast, but the sensor said 180 when a finger
stick said 110.)
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska