[IP] MM minilink pointers

Hello, I finally got my minilink and really want to get started on it,
but my CDE office wants to do the training, bu they have no idea when
they can work me in? So I decided to do it myself! I programmed
everything into the pump and read the sensor book. I just am not sure if
I know how to put in teh sensor? Can anyone give me some pointers?
Things to make sure I do when I get started?

I am frustrated with the beurocracy at my endo's office since I had a MM
rep who I worked with before and she is Type 1 herself and willing to do
the training, but my endo's office wants to do it but doesn't have time!

Any help would be appreciated, since this is my first CGM. Thanks!