RE: [IP] where all do you put your sites..

 OUCH! I don't think I'll try the breast tissue myself...just seems weird. I use
my arms (upper on the underside), my thighs, back hip areas, and of course my
stomach. When I have a problem with high sugars, I assume it's my site and will
replace it right away. That works...I think the reason for me is that I've
tugged on it too hard and disrupted it.
Katarina