Subject: [IP] Re: Surgery for Type 2 Diabetes

Bonnie Wrote:
Further, I have personal experience of five people who have had
gastric bypass surgery as a cure.   It is a horrible surgery, pain,
complications and"unexpected" events occur after this surgery.  The
five people I know have all developed severe, life threatening
problems, several have gained much of the weight back, stretched that
stomach back, are regretful of having the surgery.

Ricardo Responds:
I know 2 people that went through the surgery.

One said that if I could see them naked, "it was not a pretty sight".
What to do with the excess skin becomes a new problem. She also said
the surgery to remove the excess skin hurt worse than the original
surgery, and she now had scars all over her body.

IMHO, the surgery should be a choice of last resort.