[IP] Re: females only

> I must be one of the rare ones whose BGs were never
> affected by my period.  I've never had to change any
> basal or bolus rates and didn't experience any unusual
> BG swings one way or the other.

Personally, I have no clue if my BGs were affected. I had my hysters removed
11/79 when we didn't test our own BGs.  I  just lived from day to day with
my one injection of NPH/Reg beef/pork mixed. I guess the more we know, the
more difficult things become. :-(

Jan T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  - http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of pumps