Re: [IP] Boston - Joslin - 75 yr. Award?

> Has anyone on this list gotten their 75 yr. award from Joslin or Lilly?
> How many 75 yr. awards have they given away?  Is there any preference
> to which award and experience is better?

>From my understanding, 22 of the 75-year awards have been issued by Joslin.
I think the preference in awards would be the 75 year - you live longer. ;-)

If you mean which award from Lilly of Joslin, why not get both? I have both
of the 50-year awards. I don't know what you mean by *which experience is

Jan T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  - http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of pumps