From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Teresa
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 9:02 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] where all do you put your sites..

hello all I am in a stage again... with my sites. I know it is not insulin
resistance. I had that before with the humolog.. but the sites in my stomach
area I can only go a day.  I use the soft set from  MM. what sites do you like
and where do you put them I am tring my butt cheek.. I have been pumping for 8
years now.. love it but at times when things do not make any sence.. it gets
fustrating... but would never go back!!

any ides would be helpful.
thanks in advance..

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.