[IP] where all do you put your sites..

hello all I am in a stage again... with my sites. I know it is not insulin
resistance. I had that before with the humolog.. but the sites in my stomach
area I can only go a day.  I use the soft set from  MM. what sites do you like
and where do you put them I am tring my butt cheek.. I have been pumping for 8
years now.. love it but at times when things do not make any sence.. it gets
fustrating... but would never go back!!

any ides would be helpful.
thanks in advance..