Re: [IP] females only

I guess then I am really lucky in reguards to this.
 I would fluctuate only about a day before I would start.. and that is a big IF
I would start.
 I have Stein-Leventhal, and therefore when I had my menstural cycle, they were
not common or frequent (3-5x yr), but they lasted alot longer than the normal
person (2-5 weeks at a time, which lead to Fe defficient anemia). But only for
about a day before I would start, and 3 days at the begining, I would go sky
high (400+) and then the middle I would bottom out (30-40 range) and then level
off the rest of the time.

R. Leppanen