[IP] Re: ladies only question

For many women with D there is an increase in bg that might start anytime
from ovulation to just before their period. Then, just as has been said on
IP many times, period starts and bgs immediately plummet.
It is definitely hormonal.  Besides, if bgs fall on day one (or shortly
thereafter), what are they falling *from* if they don't rise at some point
in the cycle? This is more extreme for some women than for others.
For me, one of the best things about menopause was the lack of bgs cycling
monthly.
DEB555