Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:56:12 -0700
From: Valerie Adams <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] ladies only question

I'm struggling with my cycle, too. I've always had a very regular,
predictable period but  now, at 47 things are going haywire.

>From the time I start my period until about two weeks later I run low, low,
low. Have to keep doing temp basals while I'm trying to figure out the
pattern.

Then at the two week point, I start having higher fasting numbers until I
start my period again.

Wouldn't be so bad if I were still regular, but now I'm starting to have
erratic cycles where I'm either really early or really late.

I'd love to have it just be over with!

Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com