[IP] Frio case- washable?

 I keep my current insulin vial of in a frio inside its case in my purse. It
works wonderful. After so many years, the outside case needs a cleaning. Is it
washable? I can't find any info on this and when I called there awhile ago the
person was hesitant to answer my question. I am afraid that if I wash it it may
not work as well as it should. Has anyone ever washed theirs?

Kathie1432