"Peter W. Rowe" <email @ redacted> wrote:
"And, in contrast to the sweaty feeling during the
low, after I come back up I often feel quite chilled for a while. hands,
especially seem uncomfortably cold. All this can last for hours. But i've
found that at least for me, a good strong cup of hot tea or coffee will chase
much of it away."

 I also get very chilled after a low. It usually occurs during the night when I
do not catch it as quickly. I will drop to the 40's and sweat a lot. After they
come back up, I will be so chilled that I am often trembling until I fall
asleep.

Jamie