From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Sharon Bream
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 6:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Precision extra meter

Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of the diabetes
community. Please visit:

My new CDE is pushing for me to switch meters to the precision Xtra,
because, she says, it is the most accurate and it will also test ketones.  I
checked out the website and am unimpressed.  Does anyone have one and can
answer the following:

Does it REALLY take 30 seconds to get a reading/  I went off that long of a
time 3 meters ago!

It says the strips are individually wrapped.  Sounds like a hassle, since I
test whenever wherever. Is it?

Anything else you can offer?

Thanks

Sharon