Re: [IP] what do you call your lancing device?

"Sharon Bream" <email @ redacted> wrote:>>>
> [...]
device".
Holler at him to find my "clicker: and he knows what I need!!  What do
you
call you clicker?>>>>>>>>>>>

  i call it my "finger gun." it can also double as my "arm gun," in which case i
set it on "kill"
instead of "stun."

becky =)(who will always be a "next generation" trekkie...=D)

=====
"Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation."

email @ redacted

www.geocities.com/shadow_landr