Re: [IP] Precision extra meter

We used them when we were using various meters in preparation for an
animal-validated meter. There are worse meters, in my opinion, but the
individually wrapped strips were cumbersome.....and then you have the
packaging to also throw in the garbage. I would question if it was the
most accurate as it certainly wasn't using it with my blood. I just had
labs done and my Freestyle read 101, the Advantage was 98, and the labs
were
100. I didn't even bother with the Precision......because I already
know it isn't as accurate as these two....at least with my blood.

Margo