Re: [IP] Re:LCD Early Warning System

I change my lancet when it hurts my fingers too much.  Yes, I have the device
which is supposed to work on your arm, but that only makes bruises on my arms,
and doesn't give enough blood to test.  Anyway, I think the co's that make
lancets try to make them wear out faster, but they haven't figured a way to do
that without really hurting somebody and getting sued.  Just my Op.

IMSTP.gif]