[IP] re: dtron questions

Hi Laura,
I've had a dtron for 2 years now.  I haven't used the software just
because I haven't wanted to pay the price for the cable.  I'm thinking
about doing it though.
As far as the wierd size, I started out with a htron, same size as most
other pumps, and at this point I never notice the size of the dtron.  It
doesn't get in the way, I forget it is there!
Haven't heard about the Novolog question......
hope this helps a little.

Faith and SweetiePie, my mighty blue d-tron
pumping since 08-00

<<..From: "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] D-Tron Questions
For you D-Tron owners--do you use the computer software and how do you
like it? Does the weird size of the pump bug you or not and do any of
you know if there are plans to put Novolog into the cartridges for the
pump? Just for future reference for moi!....>>>