Re: [IP] FW: Cozmo Infusion Sets

Hey Lee in Seattle.  This is Sylvia, mom to Joshua over in Poulsbo.  Josh is
on the Disetronic pump but we are using MM Quick Sets.   Our insurance has
been very supportive in our decision....yes, I know we are VERY lucky!!!  Try
and get some samples but also try the Deltec sets and see if they are
comproble (SP?).
Let us know what you find out.  We are hoping to go the Cozmo route later
this year!!!

mom to Joshua